What cookies uses bellemist.com
Temporary and permanent cookies (storage period from 1 month to 10 years) are saved on the hard drive of the user's computer and after a specified period of time are automatically deleted. These cookies are used to make our offer even more effective, safer and more user-friendly. Thanks to these files, it is possible to provide the user with information tailored to his interests.
The only purpose of the cookies is to adjust our offer as best as possible to the customer's expectations and thus facilitate its navigation on our website.
What data is saved in cookies?
These are only pseudonymised data. When activating the cookie, the user is assigned an identification number without assigning the user's personal data.
Are also third-party cookies used (third party cookies)?
In order to optimize the ads, trychologia.com cooperates with advertising partners. During the visit on the website, cookie files such as Google or Facebook are also stored on device disks. These are temporary / permanent cookies that are automatically deleted after a specified period of time. Data maintained by these files only for pseudonymised data. These include data such as: which subpages the user visited, what products he added to the basket or on which site he decided to leave the site. After a specified time they are removed.
In order to create tailored ads, our site uses retargeting systems. Thanks to it, we can present relevant, tailored ads on partner websites to our clients. The displayed material is created on the basis of cookies, thanks to their analysis, the system adapts it to users. The information collected by cookies is 100% anonymous.
Website traffic analysis
To optimize our website and its offer, we use tracking technologies such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
This website uses the web analytics tool for Google Website (Universal) Analytics statistics from Google Inc. (Www.google.pl). Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods to analyze the use of the website by the user, for example cookies, which are text files saved on the user's computer. The information generated in this way regarding visits to this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and saved there. If the IP anonymisation function is activated on this site, the user's IP address is shortened by Google prior to its transfer within the EU Member States or other countries signatory to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is transmitted to the Google server in the USA and shortened there. An anonymised IP address sent by the user's browser as part of the Google Analytics service is not combined with other Google data. The user may avoid sending data generated by the cookie referring to his use of the website (along with the IP address) to Google and processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following address: http: // tools. google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Retargeting and data collection by third parties for the purpose of banner advertising
- Doubleclick by Google, Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/intl/no/policies/technologies/ads/
- Nugg.ad GmbH, Rotherstr. 16, 10245 Berlin; https://www.nugg.ad/en/
- Adform Germany GmbH; Gr. Burstah 50-52, 20457 Hamburg, Germany; http://site.adform.com/privacy-policy/en/
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA; https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Criteo CIL, 32 Rue Blanche, 75009 Paris, France; http://www.criteo.com/en/privacy/
- The Rubicon Project Ltd., Walmar House, 5th Floor, 296 Regent St., London, W1B 3HR, United Kingdom; http://rubiconproject.com/privacy/consumer-online-profile-and-opt-out/
- Yieldlab AG, Colonnaden 41. 20354 Hamburg, Germany; http://www.yieldlab.de/meta-navigation/data-protection/
- Xaxis, Inc., 132 West 31 Street, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10001, USA; https://www.xaxis.com/static/view/privacy-policy-en
Secure data transmission
We transfer your personal data in a secure manner using encryption. This also applies to the ordering process and customer login. We use the TLS (Transport Layer Security) or SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system.
In addition, our websites and other systems are protected by current technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of user data by unauthorized persons.